All companies interested in becoming Accelerator clients must meet the following criteria.
1) Company headquartered in Tampa Bay or willing to relocate to region
2) Significant time commitment of operating executive(s) that have primary ownership in the company;
3) Evidence of history of monetary investment on behalf of operating executive(s) that have primary ownership in company; and
4) Manufacturing/Technology focus.
In addition to meeting these requirements, applicants will be required to complete an application and include a current business plan or presentation. Applicants will be judged on:
- Potential for growth and job creation
- Content and quality of the business plan or presentation
- Commitment to maintain corporate headquarters in the region
A meeting with a TEC Garage Coach may be scheduled after receipt of application. These meetings may include a formal presentation from the prospective client and a discussion period.